seen from Tita village
The ascent is extremely difficult and can be divided into 3 sections:
First Tskhvandiri Lake
Second Tskhvandiri Lake
● Find our terms and conditions here.
● For obtaining necessary permit from Georgian Border Police, Bisna needs the photo of the information page of your passport that should be sent us at least 8 days prior the tour.
● On certain section(s), on slope(s), stones may slide or roll down when stepping on them. Each tour participant should be very careful on each step on such section.
● Slippery ascent(s)
● Slippery descent(s)
● Ascent(s) on glacier(s)
● Descent(s) on glacier(s)
● Steep ascent(s)
● Steep descent(s)
● Stepping/hiking in wet conditions (river streambed, swamp, wet or humid soil, deep mud etc.)
● Getting footwear/trousers wet during the hike
● High grass
● Lack of places convenient for camping in extreme conditions
Memuli Lakes ● 4-5 days trekking tour to the unknown highland lakes of Chuberi Valley
Khde Valley – Juta ● 2-3 days hiking in the picturesque narrow valley, surrounded by the giant mountains
Ukanapshavi – Tianeti ● Unknown and untouched route in the sources of the Pshavis Aragvi and Iori Rivers
Arkhoti. Isartghele Pass Route ● 3500 meter (~11500 ft) high pass and very demanding route